Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Calvin Klein

I am writing my first post sitting in the library freezing cold. I am NOT ready for the cold!! I want my fall weather to come back!

Over this past weekend, I got the opportunity to see my sister! Yay!! Of course, we went shopping. There isn't much of anything to do here except shopping. My sister bought me great stuff ^_^ Of which, my favorite of all time, this amazing red (making a statement) Calvin Klein dress. I finished it off with some gladiator heels from Chinese Laundry. It seemed the most appropriate for a wedding-- classy yet down to party! :) I wore a single thin bangle from H&M and simple drop down earrings. Finished it off with a black clutch.

Makeup and hair
My sister gave me the idea of slicking my hair back to show the details on the dress especially the neckline. Also we had seen it done in some fashion show. So, I learned the wonders of hairspray, finishing spray, and volumizing mousse. To add a touch of style, I wrapped my hair around my ponytail to hide my rubberband so that it looked like I tied my hair with my own hair. And of course drenched it with hairspray. As for the makeup, I figured since I was going pretty simple with the accessories and the hair and the dress itself, I wanted a dramatic look- smokey eyes, fake lashes, contoured cheeks, and light lips with a pop of gloss.

What do you guys think??

By the way, this is my first Calvin Klein dress!!
Being silly at the wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment