Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall be gone!

This disappearing act with the fall weather is taking its toll on me. When I said I wasn't ready for the winter, I was serious! The fall weather lasted about a week and now it's straight up cold out there. It's time to bust out the winter gear and hope that it keeps me warm. I don't remember it being this cold last year.

This outfit was from last year around the same time as now-- middle of October. I love this outfit and can't wait to wear it out again! I wore tights underneath the pants because it was too cold without them. I love scarves. I can't wait to wear them in this cold weather.

Pants: unknown designer from Korea (my sister actually bought them at a Korean market a couple of years back) 
shirt: Forever 21 
jacket: Forever 21 
*I have a lot of clothes from Forever21*
scarf- unknown designer (I received this as a gift from my aunt) 
shoes: Target 


I'm wearing circle lens in that picture. I used to be a huge fan, not so much anymore. I find them fun to play around with... makes me looking so Asian. However, they're really unhealthy for your eyes. I don't think it's FDA approved in the States so people buy it through websites that are based in the Asian countries.

I went on the hunt for a fall blush color for the season and I got unlucky at the MAC counter. I have two summer color blush from MAC. I love them so I was hoping to find something that I liked. I walked over to Sephora and fell in love with the NARS collection for Fall 2011. Before this, I only used eye shadow from NARS. I had bought the Orgasm blush in a stick, but I didn't really like it so I gave it to my sister. But, one of the makeup artist at Sephora convinced me to try Oasis by NARS. I fell in love immediately. 

NARS- Oasis 

Honestly, that picture does not do it justice. The color is not as brown as it looks. I was worried at first that it would turn out more of a bronzer than a blush, but it turned out to be perfect. I also bought a NARS limited edition lipstick-- the best ever. (for another post)



Speaking of MAC, look at what I got in the mail today!!! I was super excited. I love love the seasonal makeup trends. I think I might have signed up for every possible makeup company that I like so I get email updates. However, this has got to top it off. Good marketing from MAC! I'll definitely go and see what this is all about.




No comments:

Post a Comment