Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crazy for Muddy's

Warning: This post will make you hungry.

I got the privilege of finding this local bakery near my house. They specialize in cupcakes. One word to describe the cupcakes: spectacular. My goal throughout my remaining time in this town is to try every single flavor-- without jeopardizing my diet. (When I have these cupcakes in front of me... I think, what diet?) Nevertheless, they are so yummy.


Red Velvet, Strawberry with chocolate

Pumpkin Spice

Orange, Red Velvet, Lemon 

Red Velvet, Chocolate, More chocolate, Strawberry with some chocolate

Lemon


*** FYI: These pictures were not taken in one day... I love food. I love cupcakes. I love Muddy's, but I am not going on a crazy sweets overload. (once in a blue moon perhaps)

By the way, these cupcakes were a perfect pairing with some dry red wine. The bitterness of the wine complemented well with the sweetness of the cupcakes. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment