Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012, starting off right

Lately, I've been having really bad skin problems on my face. My "bad" skin problems may not be as bad as you may think, but considering I've never had a problem with my skin for 20+ years, it's pretty bad for me. I've getting red bumps all over my forehead and also my lower cheeks and my chin area. I can cover it with light foundations, but it doesn't help that I've also been getting dry blotchy areas here and there with my red bumps. Talk about bad luck... The dry areas make my foundation turn flaky and it just looks diseased. I was reading online about my symptoms and it seems as though I could have digestion problems. It is often that problems with our stomach can show up on our face-- like eating greasy foods, not drinking enough water, etc can cause acne. So, I'm going to try "detoxing" my body for about two days with fresh fruits and lemon water all day and then try eating healthy with exercise and about 8 cups of water a day. I know this is going to take a lot, but enough is enough when I start having skin problems (not only on my face) after 20+ years of my life. :( I'll keep updating my progress as I start this this weekend! Hopefully, it'll help-- fingers crossed.

Am I the only person excited about all of the spring 2012 collections? I haven't had the chance to stop by Sephora to look at all the spring 2012 collections, but the emails have started to trickle in and some of my favorite makeup gurus on youtube have been reviewing them. The vibrant colors are getting me excited! Not only that, but... Jason Wu for Target this Sunday has got me really excited. I've been waiting for a month now since I saw it on nitrolicious.com. I love Jason Wu, but just wasn't able to afford it... unfortunately still a poor college student. But with Jason Wu for Target, I can buy it! Some of the pieces that I'm thinking of picking up!
I love this whole outfit! Down to the clutch.
I like this outfit, but I'm in love with the blouse more. :]
I'm not "IN LOVE" with this outfit, but my sister picked it out for me.
  
This outfit is perfect for spring. The color of the red blouse makes my heart melt.
 There's so many more outfits that I'm in love with, but it's going to be hard to buy all of them... If you go to Target's Facebook page, they have a preview of more of the outfits that are coming out.

Speaking of vibrant colors, I just happened to come upon the spring 2012 collection of Essie colors and I am definitely going to buy one or two of them. They are so pretty! Reminds me of Easter eggs. I like the bright orange and light green!
 

I can't wait for Spring! Even though the weather feels like it already...

No comments:

Post a Comment