Friday, February 10, 2012

New life??!!

Sorry! I haven't really updated this week. I actually started a new job working at the cosmetics and fragrance department at my local mall. I am super excited because I get to play with makeup and fragrances all day. However, since I am starting out my training sessions are time consuming! Aside from this and school and my teaching gig, it's been hard to find time to breathe! But I love it and I'm excited.

Here's a quick post:

I finally got around to buying the unii palette and trying to depot all my makeup for the first time... Without heating my packages. I spent about an hour on youtube trying to find the best way to depot my makeup. I wasn't too happy with the idea of burning plastic and inhaling it while doing so. I decided to depot my makeup with rubbing alcohol. Sad to say that I broke one of my favorite Wet n Wild palette that I bought a couple of years ago. However good news is that I found it online. I practiced with my drugstore makeup and ended up throwing it away. I ended up cleaning my makeup stash-- throwing away old things (because I messed it up) and keeping the newer ones. It was an exciting adventure.... Kind of.. I'm waiting for my unii palette to arrive now! :) Happy Fridays.

(as you can see my desk was a mess and I almost messed up my NARS eyeshadow. I did shed a tear and did the same thing to my MAC powder blush... But I am getting better...(hopefully) by the way, can you spot my Jason Wu for Target tag?? Post up soon! )

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment