Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5:30 AM wake up call!.... fail.

I've been trying to wake up every morning at 5:30 AM so I could squeeze in a morning exercise routine before class. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to wake up. I don't know what it is... that I just can NOT wake up... It's frustrating.. :( Any ideas?

So, yesterday, I was browsing through the net and I found good and bad reviews on Neutrogena's healthy skin liquid makeup. My sister had told me that it made her break out, but I'm not the type to break out. I decided to give it a try... I'm currently sitting at my desk typing this entry in an "orange" manner. It was way to dark for me and honestly, I'm not a fan. As soon as I put it on, it just didn't "wow!" me. I'm going to take it back tomorrow and return it.

I'm going to start taking fish oil pills. Apparently, they're good for you and your skin + hair. We'll see how that goes. I've never been too particular about taking vitamins, but I have read that it really does help. I'll update on the progress as time passes.

Guess what this is! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment