Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweaty armpits and NYFW

I have a problem. It's about sweaty armpits. :]

I've heard somewhere that if you are an active person, you sweat more because your body is trying to cool itself or something of that sort. I don't sweat perversely, in an obnoxious manner, but... I do sweat more than I would like too. I sweat on my nose and my armpits. So, I picked up one of those clinical deodorants from Walmart to see if they really worked. I use Dove shampoos and soaps and I really love Dove, so I decided to try the Dove one. First, it smells amazing-- it's rose scented. I love it and it seems to help a lot. However, the weather has been getting cold lately. It even snowed this morning so I have no reason to sweat, but overall, at the end of the day, I don't see myself sweating as much. So far so good. We'll see how it goes during the summer and spring.









Have you guys seen photos from the New York Fashion Show? I've been getting updates on my Facebook about the NARS makeup artistry during shows. It's amazing. Everything is amazing. I'm just waiting until I have time to pick up some bright colored lipsticks and blush to put it on my face! :] I'm thinking of getting orange or a bright corally orange. Excited! I just wish the weather would lighten up. The weather was sooo nice a couple of weeks ago, but what has happened?!

No comments:

Post a Comment