Monday, January 30, 2012

Hiatus broken- good afternoon! Happy New Years!

How was everyone's New Years?? It's been a while and forever. For many months now, it's been hard to find the motivation to write and to be happy with myself. It's been quite a journey the past year and I've got to say that I've learned a lot about myself-- the good and the bad. I have started to make changes, of course for the better. At the end of this year, 2012, I hope that I will be happier with me. Do I sound sad and helpless? I hope not... If anything, last year I learned that no matter how much I wanted to stop time and live in that one single moment, everything, everyone passed me and left me behind. It's time to catch up with everyone else and basically face reality. This year I hope to find what I want with my life and basically what I want to do for the rest of my life. So, I thought what better way to motivate myself to keep this up than to document my everyday life? I mean the title of this blog is all natural. So from the good to the bad, let's tackle 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment